Sunday, February 28, 2010

Challange Card



This is a card that I am entering into four challanges and I will link them at the end of this post. The first is "card for mom". My mothers birthday is in May so this is for that special day. The second challange calls for "Glitter and Lace. I found this lace at a crafters supply sale this weekend and I outlined Mom with glitter and also dotted the embossing on the circle with green glitter. Topped it off with a little Glimmer Mist. It's always hard to get glitter to show up in a picture. Another challange is to use three different textures. I have embossed two of the items, used lace and made a paper flower. The 4th challenge is a sketch to copy.


I Heart to Stamp - Sketch
Allsorts Challange Blog - "Mom"
Drunken Stampers - Glitter & Lace 3/5
Crazy for Challenges - Three different Textures 3/6

8 comments:

  1. Great job, I'm sure your Mom will love the card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Drunken Stampers!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this ...Kay you did a wonderful job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love that you added the lace it just sets the card off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Love the flower! Thanks for playing with us this week at Drunken Stampers!

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card love the handmade flower

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great card - i love that flower and the colours you have used
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty a lovely art for mom..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super vintage look! And that flower! Wow!

    ReplyDelete