Monday, July 26, 2010

Black & White Photos

Today I'm showing you a LO using Black and White photos that I did for the design team.  I like to use a lot of color with B & W photos because I feel it makes the image pop!  This picture is my grandson in his backyard on his swing.  Even though it is B & W you can feel the sun.

I used my new frindge scissors, that I won on the Spotted Canary, on the bottom of the LO and cut the Caterpillar with my Cricut using A Walk In My Garden cartridge.  The backing for the photo is a Tissue and applied with Mod Podge and used a little distress ink to give it a little color.

You can see more LO's using black & white photos at Scrap Tiffiny today and again more on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this layout. The sun is fantastic.

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete