Monday, November 22, 2010

Recipes and Food

Well it's the week of Thanksgiving and it seems that everyone is talking food.  I've seen so many recipes for pumpkin this and pumpkin that and the conflict to put mini marshmellows on the sweet pototes or leave them off.

A family favorite in my family is Broccoli Salad.  I've made this so many times and still always get requests to make it again.  The difference from the deli bought salad and mine is that instead of using raisens I use dried cranberries.  So today at Scrap Tiffany we needed to create around Recipes and Food.


5 comments:

  1. I really like this..I love the tree. What a great way to take a recipe for a dish you make for the holiday gatherings. The recipe sounds great too. There are different things in yours than ours. Sounds amazing!! Will try your list of ingredients for a change. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really caught my eye Kay. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love how you did the little broccoli tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!Your works are beautiful.Can`t wait
    to start working with you in Tiffany`s DT.

    ReplyDelete