Thursday, June 2, 2011

Favorite Manufacturer

I'm really late getting this card up on my blog and the last card never made it.  Today at Blog Tiffinay we were to make a card or LO using our favorite manufacturer.  Everyone that knows me very well knows that I don't really have favorites and I buy what is on sale most of the time.  I like what works for me at the moment. 

This card is mostly made using Colorbok papers and embellishments.  I actually won all of this paper and embellishments, called the English Moss collection, off of a facebook contest.  Maybe I should say that my favorite manufacturer is the one that wants to share their product with me for FREE!

Stop by Blog Tiffiny to see what others have chosen for their favorites.


2 comments:

  1. Kay, I love your card! It's so pretty; that is such a neat looking flower. That's neat that you won the goodies to create this card. Oh, I like Colorbok, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay. I'm a Senior Designer at Colorbök and it's great to see the beautiful and creative ideas that are made with our products. We'd love to post your card on our blog. Contact us and let us know please! Thanks and have a great day!
    www.blog@colorbok.com

    ReplyDelete