Wednesday, April 21, 2010

96th Birthday



My mother came by looking for a card for a lady she knows that will be turning 96 years old this month. I told her that she deserved a special card. I checked around to some of the Wednesday challange blogs and found some that would work with the kind of card I wanted to make. I cut the numbers out on my Cricut and mounted them on an embossed Nestie. Distressing was ordered from one blog so I distressed the backing. The other challange wanted ruffles and so I ruffled up the brown ribbon. The last blog was looking for stitching and it is on the ribbon.

Crafty Creations - Distress
Little Red Wagon - Ruffles
Your Next Stamp Challenge - Stitching

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing card. You rocked that ruffle! Thanks for joining in with us at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Great Ruffle! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, love the vintage style you have created for it. Thanks for joining us at YNS,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete