Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Challange Blog



Cas-Tastic Wednesday Challenge is a new blog and this is for their first challenge. Cas stands for Clean and Simple. Sometimes I think I put way too much thought into my cards and they take a while to make. I'm going to try this new blog site to learn more about the clean and simple look.

Todays' card background is made by spraying Glimmer Mist in a couple of different colors and then running it through my Cuttlebug for a nice embossed look. I used a sentiment that I found at a garage sale (love those for craft stuff)inside my new Nestie I just got.

Pile it on - Sentiment as focal point

Simple Doodles - Inspire Others

Pixie Dust Studio - Green

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kay! Amazing colors and I love the embossing!

    Thank you for joining the Pixies this week!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I like clean and simple and this is perfect for their challenge!

    thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

    - dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!! I LOVE the ribbon and the embossing is fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-tastic Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK now i have to get some glimmer mist! this is awesome :)Thanks for joining us on Simple Doodles

    ReplyDelete